ONLINE TICKETS via TicketSpicket
- All ticket sales are contactless (online only). NO CASH SALES at the gate.
- No Complimentary passes will be accepted in Season 3 (Spring) - includes ACPS Employees, VHSL, Senior Gold cards, etc. All admissions must be purchased online. Exception: Senior Nights
- All online ticket sales are final unless the game is cancelled. When a game is cancelled, the reimbursement process will be shared via e-mail.
- Visiting and Home teams will receive a specific game code for online ticket sales for each game.
- HOW TO PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS:
- Go to www.wahswarriors.com, click ‘TICKETS’, and create a TicketSpicket account.
- Download the TicketSpicket app on your mobile device. The app is available in Apple’s App Store and on Google Play. The app looks like this:
- Type in “Western Albemarle”, Make sure that you have the correct Team/Date/Time.
- Click “BUY TICKETS”
- There is no code or limit to number of tickets that can be bought.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE GATE of Game/Event/Contest
- Before getting to the Ticket/Check Table, access the tickets via the app on your mobile device. The app will prompt you to display your tickets.
- The app will ask “Are you at the gate?”. Enter ‘Yes’.
- The app will ask “Do you wish to use all tickets or select tickets?”. Select your preference.
- The app will ask to “Press and hold the green button to validate?”. Once validated, it will ‘rip’ the ticket on the screen.
- DO NOT ‘RIP’ THE TICKET UNTIL ASKED TO DO SO!!!
- You will be asked: “Who is your athlete?”
- Online Tickets FAQ’s
- What if I am at the game but cannot access my tickets?
- As long as the ticket is purchased, we have the ability to check you in.
- Can I use a screen shot of the tickets or just show my code to gain entry?
- NO! You must have the actual ticket on your mobile device.
- What about ‘Away’ game tickets?
- Same process, home or away.